The 5 Red Flags You're in the Wrong Yoga Situation
In the yoga world, you will encounter more than one red flag that you are in the WRONG yoga situation... whether it be a class, a studio, or with a specific teacher. We are going to cover the top 5 red flags to be aware of, shine a light on them and make it okay to not be okay with them.
We are going to cover:
- The thought of "real" yoga and what is truly happening when a teacher or studio says that they teach "real" yoga.
- Hands-on adjustments and when to know they've gone too far.
- The difference between a yoga teacher telling you a fun story from their lives and them airing their dirty laundry during the class.
- Finding spaces where you can grow in your practice.
- What to do when you ask a question and don't really get an answer.
Do YOU have a yoga question you would like answered OR an idea for a future podcast? Send them my way via Instagram or email me at: [email protected]
Grab your spot for Tori's Summer Sessions classes and workshops here.
Get my Top 5 Tips to Master Handstand with Confidence in Your 40s & Beyond.
Learn more about the Meet Me on Your Mat Online Yoga Studio here.
Become a Meet Me on Your Mat Insider here.
Connect with Tori on social [email protected]:
Music by: lemmonmusicstudio from Pixabay