This fully interactive online program will jump start your inversion work to get you upside down and feeling confident in this facet of your yoga practice.
Exploring Headstand, Unsupported Headstand, Forearm Balance, and Handstand, this program will help you gain strength, grasp key concepts to move forward, and give you the space to go beyond where you are right now in your inversion journey.
This immersion is a series of three 75-minute workshops beginning in September and closing in November. Each livestream workshop is on a Saturday. If you cannot attend the workshops live, you have the option to take them on-demand when it best suits you.
Between each workshop the participants will be given homework drills expected to be worked through a minimum of 3 times a week to help them move forward as a practitioner. This drill work will only take 10-15 minutes to achieve each time.
Also, they will have community access to all of the students also taking this immersive suite of workshops, to support each other through the process.
This immersion is for students AND instructors.
Livestream Workshop Dates:
- Saturday, September 17th, 2022 at 9am CST
- Saturday, October 15th, 2022 at 9am CST
- Saturday, November 19th, 2022 at 9am CST
- Saturday, November 19th, 2022 at 10:30am CST Teaching Techniques Workshop for instructors
You can take the entire program on-demand if that better suits your needs.
- There will be an additional workshop following our final inversion workshop on November 19th, 2022 in which we will discuss best practices for teaching inversions to safely incorporate them into your classes and other offerings.
- Instructors will also be required to take a short exam at the closure of the immersion.
- All classes and homework must be completed by December 1st, 2022 to obtain your continuing education certificate.
- Yoga Alliance Approved Continuing Education - 10 hours.
A portion of the profits from each group online yoga class or membership, private lesson, mentorship session and workshop sale goes to the Give Back Yoga Foundation, an organization that helps yoga teachers, health workers, and charitable organizations bring yoga to those in need.