Immerse yourself in anatomy & therapy for your knees and hips to increase your proprioception & mobility. All levels encouraged to attend.
What you'll get:
- An overview of hip & knee anatomy to better understand the working mechanics of these overused joints.
- A discussion of common problems that arise within the knees & hips.
- Mobility exercises, stretches, function range conditioning, and self myofascial release techniques to assist you in healing and strengthening these joints.
- New knowledge on what your hips and knees need most when it comes to their health and mobility.
- A full 90-days to access all of the materials included in the workshop and to retake the session on-demand.
This is both an on-demand and livestream event. The livestream event is on Saturday, April 30th at 9am CST and will last 60-75-minutes.
If you cannot attend live, you will have full access to the recordings associated with this workshop.
There are no refunds offered after purchase.